Thank you for your interest in being a healer at Space to Emerge. We are now fully booked for 2023 so please don't apply.
Overview of Healer Tickets and how to apply
Contribution: A Healer Ticket costs £80, which you can either pay in full or in three instalments of £27 per month.
If you would like to stay overnight at Space to Emerge in a tent, the charge is £10 per night. This is payable in cash at the event.
Bookings and payments for sessions: Bookings and payments will be taken in advance at the main Information Desk, which we staff throughout the day. Your money will be held in an envelope marked with your name, and you can come and collect this at the end of the weekend.
The Healing Tents, how they work & what you need to bring: We will have two healing tents, and you will be allocated slots within one of these tents.
- Please tell us how many hours you would like to work over the weekend when you send in your application so we can allocate the right number of slots. We would ask for a minimum of 10 hours.
- There are two kinds of healing sessions you can offer. One shorter 20-minute 'taster' session to be completed in a 30-minute slot and another 50-minute 'deeper healing' session to be completed in a 60-minute slot. Our price guide for these is £20 for the taster sessions and £40 for the deeper healing sessions. If you prefer you can just offer taster sessions or deeper healing sessions, or you can offer both.
- We ask that you keep to time and do not overrun as this impacts other healers hiring the space and the participant's enjoyment of the weekend. There will be some buffer time built in during your allocated time in the bell tent. If you overrun this buffer time, you will be asked to vacate the bell tent anyway, mid-healing session if necessary, so that the next healer can come and use the space and not be delayed. Therefore, you must manage the timings of your healing sessions so as not to overrun. We have these tight boundaries around time management as in the past healers have overrun causing issues for other healers and the participants.
- We ask that you bring everything you need and remove everything once you have finished. Our Healing Tents do not come with a healing table. You will need to bring your own and remove it once you have completed your session and store it in your vehicle.
- Please note that our Healing Tents do not have power or audio equipment for you to play music. You are welcome to bring your own.
Insurance: We ask that you carry your insurance and send us a scan of this when you apply. This is for our insurance purposes. We must receive all up-to-date insurance certificates by 31st March.
Refunds: Our refund policy for Healer Tickets is the same as our refund policy for all tickets. Healer Tickets are refundable up to the 31st December, minus a £10 administration fee. After that date, it will not be possible to apply for a refund.
Bringing your family along: If you have a partner who would also like to come on a Working Ticket, they are welcome to apply for a Healers ticket or a Working Ticket to join our crew or run a workshop. Due to the limited number of people the woodland can accommodate each day, we cannot offer subsidised tickets for partners or children of Working Ticket holders. If you would like your family to come along to the event with you, you will need to purchase a normal ticket for them.
Promotion: Information about you and a brief description of the healing you offer will be included in our brochure, which everyone receives when they arrive.
Applying for a Healer Ticket: If you would like to go ahead and be a part of our event, the next step is for us to collect some information from you via this online form. We do sometimes get oversubscribed and so we encourage you to complete the form as soon as possible. Please note that we like to have a good mix of healing modalities on offer. On occasion, we may turn an application down because we have a few people already offering that service. We usually get more than we need asking to offer Reiki, for example. Also, please note that we don’t allow any shamanic healing. This also applies to healing sessions with the word shamanic in, for example ‘shamanic massage’, as it might inadvertently lead to people believing they were signing up for traditional shamanic healing. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your therapy or if you have any questions.
Payment: You will be sent the Healing Ticket payment link once your application has been approved.
Your availability: Our event runs from Friday afternoon to Monday afternoon. We ask that you be available for the weekend, as this helps with our programming. If you aren’t available for the Friday afternoon or Monday please let us know in your application. We will let you know in advance when your slots are when we finalise the programme in April.
Thank you! Please click here for the application form.