Overview of Healer Tickets and how to apply
Please make your application by Sunday 15th October 2023
Contribution: A Healer Ticket costs £80, which you can either pay in full or in three instalments of £27 per month. Within your Healer Ticket, you are able to enjoy the workshops and entertainment when you aren't holding your healing sessions.
Your Healer Ticket does not cover staying overnight. If you would like to camp with us at Space to Emerge, there will be a further £30 charge for the weekend. Please note that you will need all of your own camping gear. If you choose to bring a campervan, or a dog or dogs, there are further charges (scroll down the page for details).
Bookings and payments for your healing sessions: Bookings and payments will be taken in advance at the main Information Desk, which we staff throughout the day. Your money will be held in an envelope marked with your name, which you can collect at the end of the weekend.
The Healing Tents, how they work & what you need to bring: We will have two healing tents (bell tents), and you will be allocated slots within one of these.
- Please tell us how many hours you would like to work over the weekend when you send in your application so we can allocate the right number of slots. We ask for a minimum of 15 hours. We also need to know how often you would like us to schedule in a break for you, and for how long.
- There are two kinds of healing sessions you can offer. One shorter 20-minute 'taster' session to be completed in a 30-minute slot and another 50-minute 'deeper healing' session to be completed in a 60-minute slot. Our price guide for these is £20 for the taster sessions and £40 for the deeper healing sessions. If you prefer you can just offer taster sessions or deeper healing sessions, or you can offer both.
- We ask that you keep to time and do not overrun as this impacts other healers hiring the space and their clients. There will be some buffer time built in during your allocated time in the bell tent. If you overrun this buffer time, please note that you will be asked to vacate the bell tent anyway, mid-healing session if necessary, so that the next healer is not delayed. We have these tight boundaries around time management as in the past healers have overrun causing issues for other healers and clients.
- We ask that you bring everything you need and remove everything once you have finished. Our Healing Tents do not come with a healing table. You will need to bring your own and remove it once you have completed your session and store it in your vehicle.
- Please note that our Healing Tents do not have power or audio equipment for you to play music. You are welcome to bring your own.
Insurance: We ask that you carry your insurance and send us a scan of this when you apply. This is for our insurance purposes. We must receive all up-to-date insurance certificates by 28th February.
Refunds: Our refund policy for Healer Tickets is the same as our refund policy for all tickets. Healer Tickets are refundable up to the 31st December, minus a £10 administration fee. After that date, it will not be possible to apply for a refund.
Camping overnight: Your Healing Ticket covers you for your space in the healing tents, and you can also attend the retreat workshops and entertainment under this ticket. If you would like to stay over with us and camp in the woodland, you’ll need to purchase a Working Ticket Holder Camping Ticket, priced at £30 for the entire weekend. This ticket covers tent camping.
Other ticket upgrades: The usual ticket upgrades apply to Healer Ticket holders. So, please be aware that should you prefer to stay in a campervan, you’ll also need to acquire a campervan ticket, available at an additional cost of £25, which will bring your total overnight expenses for the weekend to £55. Similarly, if you are bringing your dog or dogs, you will need to purchase a dog ticket for £15 per dog. Please factor these costs in when you decide if you would like to be a healer at our retreat. It is crucial to secure your camping tickets well in advance to ensure we can accommodate you. We will provide you with the purchasing link if your application is approved.
Bringing your family along: If you have a partner who would also like to come on a Working Ticket, they are welcome to apply for a Healers Ticket or a Working Ticket to join our crew or run a workshop. Due to the limited number of people the woodland can accommodate each day, we cannot offer subsidised tickets for partners or children of Working Ticket holders. If you would like your family to come along to the event with you, you will need to purchase a normal ticket for them.
Promotion: Information about you and a brief description of the healing you offer will be included in our brochure, which everyone receives when they arrive.
Applying for a Healer Ticket: If you would like to be a part of our event, the next step is for us to collect some information from you via this online form. We usually have more applicants than places, so we encourage you to complete the form as soon as possible. Please note that we like to have a good mix of healing modalities on offer. On occasion, we may turn an application down because we have a few people already offering that service. We usually get more than we need asking to offer Reiki, for example. Also, please note that we don’t allow any shamanic healing. This also applies to healing sessions with the word shamanic in, for example ‘shamanic massage’, as it might inadvertently lead to people believing they were signing up for traditional shamanic healing. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your therapy or if you have any questions.
Payment: You will be sent the Healing Ticket payment link if your application is approved, along with the camping upgrade payment links.
Your availability: Our event runs from Friday afternoon to Monday afternoon. We ask that you be available across the whole weekend, as this helps with our programming. If you aren’t available for the Friday afternoon or Monday please let us know in your application. We will let you know in advance when your slots are, when we finalise the programme in April.
Thank you! Please click here for the application form.